Conference Center (BICC)
18, 19, 20 April
BTTF Event Brief
Bangladesh Travel & Tourism Fair (BTTF) 2019 will be organized by Tour Operators Association of Bangladesh (TOAB) for the 9th time from 18 to 20 April, 2018 at the Bangabandhu International Conference Center (BICC).
It may be mentioned here that TOAB is the main stakeholder of the tourism industry of our country and started to hold this yearly event from 2007.
BTTF Event Objective
The main objective of BTTF 2019 is to promote and develop tourism sector in Bangladesh.
Apart from the main Tourism Exhibition, we give emphasize on B2B & B2C. Other sideline events like tourism seminars, round table discussions, presentations, press conference, cultural shows and raffle draw during the fair make the fair colorful and vibrant.
BTTF is an unique opportunity for whole travel trade and hospitality industry to meet, network, negotiate, conduct business and abreast with the latest development in the industry.
BTTF Event Highlights
- The largest inbound and outbound Travel show of Bangladesh.
- Participants are both from home and abroad
- NTOs, DMCs, Travel and Tourism companies, Airlines ( Domestic and International), OTAs, Hospitality industry, Resorts, Amusement Parks, TRS, Banks. take part.
- Different states from India have their presence.
- B2B Sessions are organized from last year for Half a Day
- Foreign Buyers are hosted with free accommodation.
- Seminars are organized on Tourism related issues and Current affairs
- Evenings are colourful with National and International Cultural
- More than 40,000 visitors attend the show.